Eaton Logo

How do I use R Class fuses in a 400 amp Main Fusible Switch?

The 400 amp main fusible switches come standard with provision for T Class fuses.  In order to use R Class fuses, you first have to convert the switch for H Class fuses using kit part number WCG3HK400 (one kit required per phase).  Once the switch has been converted to use Class H fuses (will also allow Class R), then kit part number DS56FK can be used to convert to only accommodate Class R fuses.  Both kit instruction sheets attached for reference.  

  1. WCG3HK400 Sheet 1.pdf
  1. WCG3HK400 Sheet 2.pdf
  1. DS56FK Pub.pdf