Eaton Logo

Can R-Frame molded-case circuit breaker trip unit be changed from non-ground fault to ground-fault trip unit?

You cannot change the trip unit in an R-Frame molded case circuit breaker from non-ground fault trip to ground-fault trip unit and vice versa due to the internal wiring harness being different.