Eaton Logo

yes, part number for a 150A main lug kit in a CH panel to feed a 150A sub panel

There is not a 150A main lug kit, your options would be 125A main lug kit (CHL125N) or a 225A main lug kit (CHL225N) for a convertable panel, or using a subfeed lug block that is rated for 125A, CHSF2125. Your product selection would be partially based on the panel in which the kit would be used. Should you need more assistance, please contact the TRC at 1-877-386-2273, Opt. 2, Opt. 1; select the Power Distribution Products chat (; or send us an email to