Eaton Logo

Do surge units (CHSP) need to be registered upon purchase or installation?

Surge units no longer need to be registered when purchased or installed, but homeowners will need to retain the purchase and/or installation receipt and the surge unit itself, then contact the TRC at 877-ETN CARE (877-386-2273), Opt. 2 to get further assistance with filing a warranty claim.