Eaton Logo

Does Eaton offer replacement parts for enclosed breakers?

Eaton offer replacement part for the breakers. 

Eaton does not offer replacement parts for the breaker enclosures.

For a selection of Eaton's offerings of enclosed breakers please visit our Catalog.

Catalog Volume 1 Tab 1

If you have any technical question about enclosed breakers please contact the TRC Residential and Light Commercial team at                  1-877-386-2273 Option 2 Option 2.