Eaton Logo

Can I get a new pole and yoke assembly for a Pringle switch?

Yes.  The pole and yoke assemblies are available.  Supply the switch part # or the GO# (job#) to find out if it is top or bottom feed.  If two poles are requested, it is suggested that the entire switch be replaced.