Eaton Logo

How to change out to a lower voltage fuse on a Safety Switch

On safety switches that are rated for a specific type of fuse (for example  DH364FGK):  If a user wants to replace the normal 200 amp fuse with a lower voltage fuse, then the user would have to use a "fuse reducer" in order to use this lower voltage fuse.  Eaton does not supply these but can be ordered through Cooper Bussmann.  Their phone number is 636-394-2877.