Eaton Logo

Residential & Light Commercial

What is the difference between BR and CH type breakers?

What is the difference between Type 1 and Type 2 Surge Protective Devices?

What is the difference between the CHSPT2 Series ULTRA and SURGE models?

What is the difference between a loadcenter and panelboard?

What fuse types are used with the Quick Connect Double Throw Switch?

What is the difference between CTL and non-CTL breakers?

How do I find wiring diagrams for dry type distribution transformers?

How do I install and test CH & BR Arc Fault / Ground Fault Circuit Breakers?

I'm looking for a DC safety switch

Lincoln Flex Center

What do SWD and HID rating signify for circuit breakers?

Where can I find instructions for dry type transformers?

What is the warranty for BR breakers?

What does the term "EUSERC" mean?

What is the normal life expectancy of a transformer?

Do you have a 400 amp, fused, flange mount disconnect?

Looking for a manual transfer switch.

Do you have retrofit or replacement interiors for vintage panels?

Selecting a Safety Switch

What Eaton Residential Breakers Will Fit Other Mfg. Loadcenters?

How do you install and test a CH or BR arc fault breaker?

What color are CH loadcenters?

What generators are compatible with EGSX automatic transfer switches?

Which loadcenters can CL breakers be used in?

Wire sizes for Residential ATS's

Can transformers be reverse connected (reverse-fed)?

For the ch and br load centers, can I temporarily install a 100A or 150A main breaker in a 200A panel?

Can I back feed a CH circuit breaker

ATS Load Shed

Can you convert a main breaker loadcenter into a main lug?

What accessories go with the new DOE 2016 Transformer frames?

How do I find the part # on a load center?

Are there CH Mechanical Interlock Kits?

Looking for appropriate ground bus for use with BR panel?

Does Eaton offer a HID(high Intensity Discharge) CH breaker?

What is the current draw for Quicklag (BAB, QC, QP) shunt trip?

Do fuse pullers come on fused Safety Switches?

What clearances are required around transformers whey they're installed?

Can the gasket on Safety Switches be replaced?

Is there a substitute breaker for the BR2150?

Do Eaton generators have a battery charger?

How can I get a 225 amp bus rating on a Residential Meter Breaker?

Does the Eaton GFCI Residential Breaker replace a standard Eaton Circuit Breaker

BR Loadcenter Accessories & Renewal Parts

Safety Switch Accessories & Replacement Parts

What is the phone number for generator support?

Is it normal for the loadcenter near the AFCI breaker to be warm to the touch?

Replacement tenant breaker cover for 1MP / 1MM / 3MM meter stack

Can I order a load center that is white?

Are transformer wiring diagrams available on your website?

What are the part numbers for handle ties?

I have a Quick Connect BR loadcenter and need 2-pole ground fault breakers. The current breakers do not fit, what is the solution?

Do you sell watt-hour electrical meters?

Which mechanical interlock kit do I need to fit in a single phase BR load center?

CH Loadcenter Overview

Selecting a Power Outlet Panel (POP)

Meter Stack Selection

How do I find drawings for dry type distribution transformers?

Switching Device Flex Center

Fuse Sizing for Safety Switches

Safety Switch Dimensions

Can I backfeed a Ch branch breaker?

Can Arc Fault breakers be used with GFCI Receptacles?

Are CHB breakers still available?

Do you have a dimensional drawing for a V48M28T4516

Do you have a dimensional drawing for DG223NRB?

Are FDP type panel board switches back (reverse) feed rated ?

Altitude derating for NZM breaker ?

Are safety switches service entrance rated?

The part which covers the bus bars in our group metering lineup has been lost, is that available as a renewal part?

Are replacement locks and latches available for loadcenters?

Where can I find stub up drawings for Eaton generators?

Does the Visible Blade come on all Safety Switches?

Are Mini-Power Centers Seismic Qualified?

Can I use a maintained signal for a shunt trip in an Eaton breaker?

Does Eaton's type 2 whole home surge devices require a dedicated breaker?

Are there renewal parts for group metering products?

I want a transformer to change from 60Hz to 50Hz.

Do I need to register a CHSPT Surge product for warranty purposes.

Is terminal X0 used when reverse feeding a transformer?

CH Loadcenter Selection

How do I find renewal parts and accessories for dry type transformers?

Can I use a new Arc Fault / Ground Fault breaker with old wire like knob & Tube

Can I get a 5th jaw kit for HP type house panels?

What is the Frequency rating on Residential and Miniature circuit breakers?

What is a UL Classified breaker?

What is the effect of a dimmer on an AFCI residential breaker?

How many spaces does the breaker CH2150 require?

Are Arc Fault breakers compatible with Fluorescent Lighting?

Where can I find information on the heat rise of an Arc Fault Breaker?

Are BRD type breakers HACR rated?

Why doesn't Eaton offer secondary taps on transformers?

Does Eaton offer a OEM (OLI - Line Isolation Switch)?

Can we get a Safety Switch with a factory installed surge device?

Do you have a dimensional drawing for a V48M28T3016

Can I backfeed a Safety Switch?

Can I get the installation manual for my transformer?

What is the torque spec of the bolts that hold the fuses in place in R9 disconnect ?

What fuses are used with Group Metering Inline Current Transformer Cabinets ?

Does Eaton offer a line Isolation Switch solution for control panels?