Eaton Logo


What does the term "EUSERC" mean?

How can I get a 225 amp bus rating on a Residential Meter Breaker?

Replacement tenant breaker cover for 1MP / 1MM / 3MM meter stack

Do you sell watt-hour electrical meters?

Meter Stack Selection

The part which covers the bus bars in our group metering lineup has been lost, is that available as a renewal part?

Are there renewal parts for group metering products?

Can I get a 5th jaw kit for HP type house panels?

What fuses are used with Group Metering Inline Current Transformer Cabinets ?

We have a damaged breaker cover on our group metering stack, are replacements avaiable?

What breakers can I use in my meter stack?

What is the CV mounting kit for a 1mm unit?

What are the part numbers for the Drip Hoods for the main service module in metering?

Is there a replacement breaker mounting kit for 35MM, 37MM, 35SS & 37MM units?

Selecting a Meter Pack

Group Metering Overview

How do I select a House Panel?

How to determine when to use the CC2200X versus the CC2200?

Can you replace the meter socket assembly on a house panel.

Can the 1MP be top entry

Selecting Meter Packs or Stacks

Is a hold-down kit required for panels with a back-fed plug-in breaker as main?

CC Breaker kAIC ratings

Where can I find mechanical interlocks for meter breaker units?

Can the meter socket in the meter stacks be replaced?

Where can I find renewal parts for single meter sockets?

Do meter packs come with lugs?

What is the maximum size conductor that can terminated on a 200 A 120/240 volt combination pole mounted meter base. Conductor size increased to allow for voltage drop.

What is the difference between utility and customer metering products?

How are meter breaker (all-in-one) group metering products selected?

How to select Single or Horizontal Ganged Meter Sockets.