Eaton Logo

What product do I use to provide undervoltage protection on my three phase distribution system?

If you only want to add undervoltage protection you can use a simple D65 voltage monitoring relay such as the D65PAR240 for 240Vac systems or the D65PAR480 for 3phase 480V systems.   These are socket type plug in devices that will use the D3PA2 socket.  These relays will activate (meaning the one contact will change state) when all 3 phases are present and in the correct sequence at a voltage above the undervoltage setting.  Any trip caused by phase loss, phase reversal or undervoltage will instantaneously trigger/ trip/de-energize the relay and turn off the LED.  Re-energization is automatic upon correction of the fault condition.  

For more options and details please see volume 5 tab 5.