Eaton Logo

Can I replace the incandescent lamp of 10250T unit with an LED lamp with out changing the light base unit?

Yes, as long as the light unit is of not resistor type, you can interchange the incandescent lamp with LED Type. If the light  unit is of full voltage or transformer type, it is fine to replace with LED lamp.