Eaton Logo

Is there a replacement for a T801?

Yes! The T801 series have been superseded by the S811+ units. Typically a T801...N3D will be replaced by an S811+...N3S. These units are used in Trane Corporation CenTraVac™ chillers.

Please review the document below for instructions on retrofitting an S811+ into a Trane chiller.


CenTraVac™ is trademarked by Trane Corporation.

General Service Bulletin CTV-SVB49J-EN provided by Eaton Corporation with permission from Trane Corporation April 28, 2016.

  1. CTV-SVB49J-EN.pdf