Eaton Logo


What breaker replaces the type CC breaker?

Is a hold-down kit required for panels with a back-fed plug-in breaker as main?

What does the term "EUSERC" mean?

How can I get a 225 amp bus rating on a Residential Meter Breaker?

How to determine when to use the CC2200X versus the CC2200?

What does FLCH mean for metering products?

How can I get a 400A meter in my single phase group metering line up?

What kind of solar products does Eaton offer?

What hold down kit do I use for meter breaker panels?

Replacement tenant breaker cover for 1MP / 1MM / 3MM meter stack

Is there a replacement breaker mounting kit for 35MM, 37MM, 35SS & 37MM units?

Meter Stack Selection

What is the EUSERC # for MBE1224B100BTS?

How do I know which breakers will go into a house panel?

What is the temperature rating of the lugs in a single meter socket?

Are Eaton meter sockets MEG approved?

Does Eaton offer solar ready group metering products?

CC Breaker kAIC ratings

We have a damaged breaker cover on our group metering stack, are replacements avaiable?

How to select Single or Horizontal Ganged Meter Sockets.

Group Metering Overview

Bus Spacer for group metering stacks.

do we have a mechanical interlock kit for MBED3042B200BF?

Need layout and spec sheet for # HP404040SHPVCSR

Publication (PUB) document for part # MBX816B200BTS

What is 5th jaw kit for UTH4300UCH ?

What type of fuse can we use with fusible commercial meter socket ?

Installation instruction for ARP00326CH ?

How to install CVS breaker inside 35mm stack?

What barrel is used for 3MM Stack for phase balancing ?

Can you install meter stacks as a hot sequence, not using a main service module?

what is differences between CC3200X and CC3200YJ

We need EUSERC drawing for House Panels.

Dead front / trim on a MBE1224PVL100S / MBE1224PVL100F

Can we use GBK ground bars in meter breaker panels?

What is the type of steel used for the single meter sockets? Are they available in stainless steel?

Does Eaton metering products come with a stainless steel enclosure?

Does Eaton offer replacement lugs for CCV and BR or CH breakers ?

can we use Eaton meter breaker upside down ?

Is there a way to get bigger knockouts at the bottom of a metering main service module?

My metering main service module has compression lug pads, what kind of terminals can I use?

Why are lever bypass meters ringless?

Need to replace the padlock bracket at the bottom of a meter cover.

Which enclosures are offered for Meter Breakers and House Panels?

Does Eaton offer any meter breaker units with provision for line side PV feeding?

How do I know if a metering product is approved by my utility?

What is the part number for the through the cover hasp for group metering?

Do Underground Pull Boxes have the horizontal bussing?

Can I connect 1MM and 3MM meter stacks to my 3 phase main service module?

Can I top feed a house panel?

Looking to replace Cutler Hammer CHH breaker in a meter panel

What HUB size is and part no. is suitable for CMB1212 ?

What is the P/N for the Horn-Bypass Kit for Meter Breakers

Replacement plastic base (black) for group metering

Can 800A fuses be used in 1200A Main fusible switch MFS ?

What hubs are used on the Commercial Safety Sockets such as CHU227MTBLB, CH125TB, CHU124MTBP, etc?

What is the replacement gasket for group metering?

Can Group Metering bus spacers be mounted one after another bus spacer?

Are there corner elbows available for Group Metering"

Where can i find Phase balancing instruction for Modular metering

Will this meter breaker unit accept BJ type breakers?

Bus bar spacing on group metering products

Can I get replacement parts for Cutler Hammer CG and WCG Metering?

What handle lock would I use for a BW breaker?

Are obsolete group metering units compatible with newer units?

What is the warranty for meter breaker main breakers?

Does Eaton manufacture a Meter Breaker that runs horizontal?

Do meter packs have lever bypasses?

Does Eaton offer three phase house panels?

When you use a 3 phase Main Terminal Box on a single phase system, do the meter stacks have to be 3 phase in and single phase out or can they be single phase in single phase out?

Do you have any information on In-Line (CT) Cabinet Metering?

What is the POP incoming lug rating and wire range?

What are the amp ratings for the Meter Jumper units 1MMBPJ and 1MMJCK?

Do we have any information on the lug sizes for the load side lug on the CTAP425NCM8CH and CTAT425NCM8CH CT Cabinets?

Can you replace the meter socket assembly on a house panel.

Do you sell watt-hour electrical meters?

Can the 1MP be top entry

Where can I find mechanical interlocks for meter breaker units?

What fuses are used with Group Metering Inline Current Transformer Cabinets ?

Can the meter socket in the meter stacks be replaced?

The part which covers the bus bars in our group metering lineup has been lost, is that available as a renewal part?

Where can I find renewal parts for single meter sockets?

What breakers can I use in my meter stack?

What is the CV mounting kit for a 1mm unit?

What are the part numbers for the Drip Hoods for the main service module in metering?

Do meter packs come with lugs?

What is the maximum size conductor that can terminated on a 200 A 120/240 volt combination pole mounted meter base. Conductor size increased to allow for voltage drop.

What is the difference between utility and customer metering products?

Are there renewal parts for group metering products?

How are meter breaker (all-in-one) group metering products selected?

Selecting a Meter Pack

Selecting Meter Packs or Stacks

How do I select a House Panel?

Can I get a 5th jaw kit for HP type house panels?